Our COVID-19 Protocol
Temperature Checks and Health Screening
All clients and staff members will have their temperature checked via a touch-less thermometer. We will not be able to service any clients with a temperature of 99° or higher. Any staff members with a temperature of 99° or above will be sent home.
Upon arrival all clients will be given a screening questionnaire:
- Have you had a fever in the last 30 day?
- Have you had a cough in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone showing any of the above symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has been tested for Covid-19 in your social, family, friend, or work circles?
- Do you agree to wash your hands for at least 30 seconds, fingertips to forearms, before your service?
- Are you willing and able to wear a mask while in the building? (Bare Waxing Center will have washable fabric masks available for sale ($8.00) if you do not have your own.)
Social Distancing and Waiting Areas
Per the questions above, we will be limiting entrance into Bare Waxing Center to guests receiving services only. We ask that you arrive for your appointment time no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment, and if your service provider is running late for any reason, we ask that you continue to wait outside or in your vehicle until we are able to service you. No additional people may accompany you into the building for your appointment. Our waiting area will be extremely limited with 6 feet of social distancing enforced.
Use of Personal Protective Equipment and Best Practices
- Team members will be required to wear masks/face shields at all times.
- As always, Gloves are to be worn with every client and thrown away after each services.
- Hand washing with soap and water or alcohol spray will be required by our team between every guest.
- Staff members are required to practice social distancing among each other while at Bare Waxing.
Cleaning Protocols, Waiting Areas, and Beverages
- Bare Waxing Center will be professionally cleaned and disinfected nightly. All surfaces will be cleaned between each guest with isopropyl alcohol and sanitizing wipes will be available to all guests if they would like to additionally wipe down their service area, purses, phones, etc.
- As always, all tools will be sanitized/disposed of when applicable between guests. Restrooms, counter tops, and credit card machines will be disinfected multiple times per day.
- All magazines, service menus, and any extraneous materials will be removed from waiting areas.
- To reduce cash handling, we encourage our guests to take advantage of Apple Pay, with credit card use as a second option. Cash tips should be placed in an envelope and handed directly to your service provider.
We understand this is a big change from our usual routine, but with reopening to the public, we want to do our absolute best to remain safe and healthy, and for our guests to remain safe and healthy, so that we may continue serving you. We greatly appreciate your understanding and are so excited to see everyone!